Love in Action® Training Series
Check back regularly for training dates - Autumn dates to be announced soon!
Intervention from a Spiritual Perspective
This 2-day course facilitated by Keith & Marti Bradley covers every aspect of the process of intervention: whether it's structured family intervention, executive-style intervention, workplace intervention, invitational-style / process intervention or other variations, the goal is the same: to prepare professionals to individualize to the needs of families and the addicted person.
Keith & Marti share experience gained ‘in the trenches’ while facilitating hundreds of interventions nationwide and tools for remaining spiritually grounded throughout the process.
Topics covered include:
- Engaging the family from the first phone call
- Fact-finding to gain a clear understanding of the issues
- Choosing the most effective intervention strategy
- Helping to choose an appropriate treatment center
- Matching treatment options to family finances
- Building the intervention team
- Love First® Seven-point process for writing intervention letters
- Brainstorming for objections and answers to objections
- Overcoming objections and dealing with difficulties
- Planning for bottom line consequences
- Making travel arrangements
- Professional facilitation of the intervention
- Ongoing communication with the treatment provider after delivery of client
- Continue communication with the family and, in many cases, the client after intervention
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.